Events and Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
We're on a very exciting growth trajectory right now with events going hybrid, and we're looking for someone who is excited about managing events at PheedLoop while becoming a product expert to work directly with our customers to make sure they have the best experience ever. This is a hybrid role involving both event management and customer success. We're a highly collaborative, extremely hard working, and fun loving team. We're really looking for someone who will be a great cultural fit at PheedLoop, with ambitions to grow with us for the next few years.
Your Day to Day
- Planning and executing our quarterly hybrid/virtual user conferences
- Regular execution of mini-events in InTheLoop (our new customer community program)
- Studying the PheedLoop platform and best practices in-depth to be able to plan effective events on them and assist customers with questions
- Being readily available on multiple channels (email, most often) to assist customers with questions
- Running customer on-boarding and debrief meetings
- Maintaining a minimal level of availability off-hours and on weekends around upcoming events
- At least 1 year of experience planning events (ideally business events such as conferences or trade shows)
- Great on-camera and stage presence to assist with the execution of virtual events and in-person events
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic and positive attitude
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events
- Experience working in small business environments
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible, spacious and fun office in downtown Toronto
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings (dinners, camping, events, movies, go-karting, etc.), books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.
This is a full-time role in-person at our Toronto office located on the Yonge-University subway line.