MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
The marketing coordinator role is very important at this time for us. We are looking for someone with the essential skills coupled with a tremendous amount of drive and passion for career growth. We're on a very exciting growth trajectory right now as a company with events going fully virtual, and we have a lot we can do on the marketing side with some more man-power to help with everything from content, PPC, web development, and creative campaigns to engage customers and partners. We're a highly collaborative, extremely hard working, and fun loving team. We're really looking for someone who will be a great cultural fit at PheedLoop, with ambitions to grow with us for the next few years. You will be working closely with the whole team, from engineers to sales, and especially closely with the CEO, learning critical digital and growth marketing skills along the way.
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with web design tools (e.g. Webflow, Wordpress)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp)
- Working knowledge of PPC tools (e.g. Adwords)
Nice to Haves
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Suite, Canva)
- Collection of published written content (e.g. blog posts, personal website)
- Experience with experience with SEO/SEM tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ubersuggest, Moz)
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.