Inside Sales Representative
SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
What will my impact be?
As an Inside Sales Representative at a small, high-growth company, you will be wearing many hats and will have unlimited potential to reach amazing career goals. Over the last few months, in part due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, demand for PheedLoop's products has shot through the roof. Our calendars are packed, we're closing deals at an unbelievable pace, and revenue has quadrupled over the last quarter. We truly believe this is a once in a liftetime opportunity for someone early in their career to jump aboard a rocketship.
You should expect to be running sales automation systems, and executing the sales pipeline starting with some prospecting and a lot of calling, emailing, and overall managing of inbound leads.
- Educating, qualifying, and developing qualified leads (primarily inbound) over the phone, email, and social media channels executed largely through our CRM tools
- Managing inbound leads that come to our company via chat, phone or email
- Experimenting with new email sequences and templates
- Managing our pipelines of deals and ensuring our senior sales team is on track
Things you should know and have to succeed
- 1+ years of sales development experience
- Understanding of CRMs, and sale automation technologies
- Strong analytical ability to accurately qualify prospects and objection handle in real-time
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills (English) with samples of content
- Experience with data analysis tools (Excel as a minimum), and base-level understanding of coding
- A university/college degree is a must, recent graduates welcome
Things that would make you an all-star
- Experience in fast-paced technology companies, SaaS, and/or startups
- Events industry related work experience, affiliation, or education
- Content creation
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who we're looking for
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.