Customer SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
Your Day to Day
- Being readily available on multiple channels (email, most often)
- Studying the PheedLoop platform and best practices in-depth to be able to answer any questions that come your way
- Selling and suggesting how products and services customers are not currently using can solve business challenges
- Tracking customer’s product requests, and relaying them to the engineering team
- Running customer on-boarding and debrief meetings
- Going above and beyond what customers expect from you, our goal is always to delight them!
- Maintaining a minimal level of availability off-hours and on weekends to respond to urgent customer inquiries, and an increased level of availability closer to a customer’s event
- At least 1 year of experience in an account management role, ideally B2B
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic and positive attitude
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Strong passion for, and detailed knowledge of the events industry
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events
- Experience selling software products
- Experience working in small business environments
- Bilingual proficiency (English and French)
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.