Sales & Marketing Coordinator
SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry. From virtual event technology critical during these times and solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
What will my impact be?
As a Sales and Marketing Coordinator at a small, high-growth company, you will be wearing many hats and will have unlimited potential to reach amazing career goals. We are combining these two junior roles for a candidate who is interested in learning and assisting with the frontline business operations of a small tech company, and develop specializations to advance your career at PheedLoop and beyond. This is a great opportunity, especially for new graduates who are curious, very hard working, and have a wide variety of experience.
You should expect to be running sales automation systems, and executing the sales pipeline starting with prospecting deals for some of the most exciting events around the world. A lot of calling, emailing, managing inbound leads, and strategic networking will ensure our team has an amazing pipeline of prospects. You will also sidekick our team in everything from content creation, website optimization, social media, and larger campaigns.
It’s important for a successful candidate to this position to have a base level of experience with code and data analysis. At PheedLoop, we rely heavily on automation, data, and building new internal software processes.
On the sales side, you will be
- Educating, qualifying, and developing qualified leads (primarily inbound) over the phone, email, and social media channels executed largely through our CRM tools
- Managing inbound leads that come to our company via chat, phone or email
- Experimenting with new email sequences and templates
- Managing our pipelines of deals and ensuring our senior sales team is on track
On the marketing side, you will be
- Assisting with content pieces related to the events industry and event technology for publishing on our blog and other online mediums
- Assisting with writing newsletters, creating advertisements, and designing marketing/sales collateral such as one-pagers and handouts
- Managing social media accounts and automating campaigns for various channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Managing our Webflow website, tracking website analytics, optimizing for search engines, optimizing paid ad campaigns
Things you should know and have to succeed
- 1+ years of sales development and/or digital marketing experience
- Understanding of CRMs (HubSpot and/or Salesforce), and sales/marketing automation technologies
- Strong analytical ability to accurately qualify prospects and objection handle in real-time
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills (English) with samples of content
- Experience with data analysis tools (Excel as a minimum), and base-level understanding of coding
- A university/college degree is a must, recent graduates welcome
Things that would make you an all-star
- Experience in fast-paced technology companies, SaaS, and/or startups
- Events industry related work experience, affiliation, or education
- Experience with any of the following tools (or equivalent): HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud, Python, Webflow
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage fully paid by PheedLoop
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway or remote until safe to return due to COVID-19
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who we're looking for
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference - we can guarantee it. Know that you are likely to find your teammates at PheedLoop to be the hardest working group of people you’ll ever meet. If you feel you have a strong work ethic and career ambitions, you will thrive. If you’re just looking for a job, PheedLoop is almost certainly not going to be the right cultural fit.