MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
PheedLoop is dedicated to developing critical systems for the events industry (conferences and expos). From innovative software solutions to automate, simplify and monetize events, to new IoT and hardware products such as self-check-in systems and smart badges, we're always building awesome tech. Located in Toronto, PheedLoop is one of Canada's fastest-growing event technology companies.
We're on a path to infuse the events industry with a new way of planning events, to the point that no one will ever imagine going back to the way things were done before. We're obsessed with listening to customer feedback, because we're able to build extremely creative solutions at light speed as soon as we hear good ideas. We love working hard, learning new things, building great products, and closing deals. If you're looking for an experience that will test your limits, accelerate your career, and allow you to dream big, we'd love to work with you and change an industry forever.
Your Day to Day
You will be working with an experienced team, reporting directly to PheedLoop’s marketing manager. Significant parts of your day to day will include:
- Building and assisting with content pieces related to the events industry and event technology for publishing on our blog and other online mediums
- Producing, filming, and editing quick videos to include in marketing and sales campaigns
- Writing newsletters, creating advertisements, and designing marketing/sales collateral such as one-pagers and handouts
- Managing and engaging social media accounts and automating campaigns for various channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Managing Webflow website, tracking website analytics (mainly Google Analytics)
- Optimizing and setting goals and creating custom events to track website visitor conversion rates through various funnels
- Managing and optimizing website and content for SEO purposes
- A/B testing digital ads and managing retargeting ad campaigns
- Improving quality of MQLs by working with sales team to track lead conversion
- Building workflows, forms, and marketing automation systems in HubSpot
- Producing and maintaining dashboards and metrics
- Attending industry events and gatherings as a brand ambassador
- Organizing community meetups and user groups to bring customers together and get them excited about the PheedLoop brand, new features, and generate referrals
- Exhibiting with Team PheedLoop at trade shows if required
- 1+ years of digital marketing and analytics experience
- 1+ years of content marketing experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills (English) with many samples of published content
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events
- Experience working in small business environments
- Great “on-camera” personality and energy
- Experience with the majority of the following tools (or equivalent): HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, hard workers, thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems, and love to have fun. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else's at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference. Think of it like steering a small ship with a large rudder - and the ship keeps getting bigger and bigger as you steer it in the right direction!
More About Us
PheedLoop is a 360° event automation, monetization, and engagement platform for event organizers, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees. PheedLoop flips the whole idea of event execution on its head by giving event planners an incredible amount of control, insight, and sales/marketing tools for their events.
From sales optimized registration/ticketing, synced stakeholder portals, and instant mobile apps, to on-site check-in/badges, automated surveys, and exhibitor/sponsor monetization systems, PheedLoop is the ultimate streamlined event management system. PheedLoop is used by events of all types and sizes around the world and is a platform built by all our amazing event planners and engineers.