Customer SuccessFull TimeToronto, ON
Customers are extremely important to PheedLoop - we exist to help our event planners become event strategists! We’re on a mission to make their day to day work more efficient and more impactful. As an account coordinator - you will work directly with our vast, diverse list of customers. Your goal? To help them plan amazing and data driven events through the use of our modern event technology platform.
- Advocate for customers by being the main point of contact for all support inquiries coming in from our various support channels (email, phone and chat)
- Support our amazing customers by conducting product education tutorials, troubleshooting technical problems, and solving general account related questions
- Assist in the coordination and setup of critical customer events
- Conduct account “checks” of our customers by reviewing their event setup and evaluating it against best practices
- Assist with product testing of new features and platform upgrades
- File bugs and feature requests; work with engineers to reproduce issues, problem solve and verify fixes
- Coordinate and execute on-site commitments for various customer events across Canada and the United States - some of your time will be spent travelling for customer events
- Be readily available on multiple channels (email and phone, most often), generally during business hours, to quickly assist accounts. Responding off-hours and on weekends might be required during customer events.
- 1-2 year(s) working in an account management or customer service role
- Bachelor’s degree required - preferably in Business or Event Planning
- Strong proficiency with technology such as HubSpot, Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets’
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A strong desire to empathize with the customer
- A startup mindset - you’re not afraid to try new things, be resourceful and take risks
- Extremely strong work ethic, with an energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work and grow independently, and a great team player
- Employee health care plan, 100% coverage
- Accessible office, 2-minutes to TTC subway
- Awesome workplace - snacks, team outings, books, learning opportunities, open workspace
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for people to join our team who are ambitious, passionate, and hard workers who thrive in environments where they are required to solve problems. We want to work with people who feel they have a lot more potential within themselves to unlock, because we want to be a part of their journey and help them reach their goals. Your work, just like everyone else’s at PheedLoop, will make a massive difference. Think of it like steering a small ship with a large rudder - and the ship keeps getting bigger and bigger as you steer it in the right direction!