Business Office - Parkview BMWFull TimeToronto, ON
Parkview BMW has an exciting career opportunity for qualified candidates who enjoy working as a team member in a positive and supportive environment. Each one is committed to delivering ‘service beyond your expectations’. Whether it's a welcoming smile, a pro-active approach to guest services, or a keen eye for the details, Parkview BMW amazing team understands that our business is much more than selling vehicles. It's about creating unexpected and memorable experiences that build loyalty and lifetime relationships with our guests.
- Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery
- Schedule, monitor and control all daily deliveries with sales staff and customers
- Responsible for all necessary and/or related funding; license fees, down payment, finance funding, leasing funding, etc.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with all government guidelines
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in any discipline, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedure
- BMW product knowledge is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, One-Eighty and Reynolds is a definite asset
- Auto Industry experience preferred.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted