Canadian Water Savings (CWS)Full TimeTORONTO, ON
We are looking for a Plumbing professional to join our rapidly growing Canadian Water Savings organization! Are you ready to take charge of the next step in your career?
About Canadian Water Savings
Canadian Water Savings Inc. is the exclusive Distributor and Partner of SMART VALVETM in Canada. We have over 65 years of experience in commodity management and service over 32,000 businesses in Canada on our programs. We guarantee our clients a minimum savings of 15% on their water bill or their money is refunded!
The Plumber will play a key part in CWS Family by working with various clients and colleagues on a day-to-day basis installing and servicing proprietary plumbing devices to fulfill sales orders. A successful candidate would enjoy working in a fast-passed environment and be detail-oriented.
We are a team-focused organization who has had many of our Plumbers seen their careers flourish because of the tools we invest in, training and development we provide and the guidance from our leadership team.
If you’re hard working, detail-oriented, and possess a positive mindset than this is the premiere Plumber role to take your career and income to new heights!
What You'll Bring
- Certified Plumber license
- Valid G licence with a clean driver abstract
- Experience in reading blueprints and plumbing schematics
- Be welcoming and determined to develop rapports with clients and colleagues
- Act with integrity and uphold the highest professional and ethical standards
- Great time management skills and drive to meet sale order objectives
- Strong communication skills, honest, and respectful
- Openness to learning new skills
- Familiarity with field service management programs and related technology would be considered an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary of $80,000
- Performance Bonuses
- All expenses paid for including car/travel and business-related expenditures
- Annual Review with Pay Raise opportunities
- Comprehensive Training and Certification
- Heath Benefits package after 3 months with paid sick days
- Paid time off and holidays
- Install and service proprietary plumbing device (SMART VALVETM) to fulfill sales order
- Prepare job site estimates for parts and labour
- Conduct site visits as required
- Work closely with Journeyman plumber to coordinate and maintain inventory of equipment and materials to support project schedule
- Responsible for job site operations in compliance with all established polices and procedures including Health & Safety protocols
- Review features of CWS product and service offerings to clients
- Communicate daily and in a timely manner with team members and mentors to ensure your operating as ONE team to support ONE mission
This is a Full-Time position: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday
This position requires you to work remotely.
Apply today and be a part of our team-focused environment!
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We celebrate inclusivity and diversity in our workforce. We encourage different perspectives and a working environment that is supportive of all our team.
Any information obtained during recruitment will be used for employment purposes only and not for any other purpose.