Junior/Intermediate Plumber (Commercial)
Canadian Water Savings (CWS)Full TimeTORONTO, ON
Canada’s Fastest Growing Water Savings Company requires two (2) plumbers in the Toronto area for immediate hire. Although junior/intermediate, we are looking for highly skilled and CERTIFIED plumbers to be considered for the role(s). Additional product and technical training provided.
The Opportunity - $75,000+ (based upon experience)
By joining Canada’s Fastest Growing Water Savings Company as a junior/intermediate plumber, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering innovative and exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best. In this exciting role, you will fulfill the daily requirements of the plumbing installation department, promote a great team environment, and ensure the delivery of high-quality services on every project.
As a CWS Plumber, you will be a valued member of the Water Technician team and support the continued growth of the business.
What do we offer?
· Premium pay scale with performance bonus
· Fully paid expenses for car/travel and business-related expenditures
· A comprehensive benefits package and generous vacation
· Uniform allowance
· Ongoing technical and practical training and support from our Journeyman Plumber.
· Progressive internal career opportunities
What will you do?
· Install and service proprietary plumbing device to fulfill sales, customer, and company objectives
· Responsible for job site operations in compliance with established policies and procedures
· Represent company in a professional, customer service minded manner throughout the project planning and execution
· Review, assess and enforce policies and procedures involving the Health, Safety, Environment, and quality on site performance
· Working with Journeyman plumber, coordinate and maintain an inventory of equipment and materials to support project schedule
· Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of business
· Conduct site visits as required to support quality and training
· Prepare job site estimates for parts and labour
What do you bring?
· Must hold a Certified Plumber license
· 3-5 Years experience in the plumbing field
· Commercial and industrial experience is an asset
· Valid G license with a clean driver abstract
· Experience in reading blueprint and plumbing schematics
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Problem solving, judgement and decision-making ability
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Familiarity with field service management programs and related technology an asset.
Apply today and be a part of our team-focused environment!
While we thank all applicants for your interest in Canadian Water Savings Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Canadian Water Savings Inc. celebrates inclusivity and diversity in our workforce. We encourage different perspectives and a working environment that is supportive of all our team. We will gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal record check.