Customer Success Lead, Pharmaceuticals
SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
Customer Success Lead, Pharmaceuticals
ODAIA is a pioneer in combining process mining, customer journey mapping and AI to deliver sales and marketing insights in a SaaS software platform to Fortune 500 biopharmaceutical companies. ODAIA comprises an experienced group of serial entrepreneurs, pharma veterans, data scientists and AI engineers and is trusted by leading global organizations.
MAPTUAL is a SaaS platform that helps companies prospect, predict and engage the journeys of their customers in real-time by applying AI to their first party and CRM data for developing smart segmentation, predicting HCP behaviour and triggering hyper-targeted Next Best Audience and Next Best Channels to guide field teams towards enhanced brand performance.
We help companies create efficiencies for marketing and sales professionals by transforming their businesses so they can let their data do the talking and get closer to their customers, while driving engagement and commercial growth for the betterment of patients they serve with their offerings.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
We are hiring in a new role that has the primary responsibility of delighting our customers. This person will report to VP Commercial, and will be mainly responsible for the customer success journey from the hand-off from the business development stage to the product/service delivery stage.
Customer success is a company mindset that augments the customer experience (CX), grows product engagement and creates loyalty to ODAIA’s products. The Customer Success Lead (CSL) will champion customer success at ODAIA by developing a critical customer-facing function while actively collaborating with cross-functional team members (chiefly with VP Commercial and Chief Product Officer) to ensure that ODAIA delivers on the promises made to its customers, with the mission to create a valuable partnership with clients through meaningful user experiences that drive growth and retention. This person will be focused on increasing the lifetime client value, retention and expansion of MAPTUAL services.
Champions Customer Success
- Builds and executes a Customer Success Playbook aligned with a company-wide culture in delighting customers
- Develops a deep understanding of the ODAIA vision, MAPTUAL business strategy and value proposition aligned with the needs of different pharma users, buyers and C-Suite champions
- Builds the Ideal Customer Profile, iterating at each customer experience based on learnings
- Uses Hubspot to record, monitor and measure Customer Success clearly defining the stages of success in order to grow and maintain the business. Standardizes interventions for each stage in the CS journey
- Develops client-facing Value and Impact analyses and reporting to ensure client value realization is being delivered
Drives Customer Success Outcomes
- Acts as the primary liaison between ODAIA Product team and the Customer
- Defines and optimizes the customer journey for each project.
- Creates and executes a robust onboarding, ongoing project plan and timeline that are updated in real-time and communicated to customer and Product and Engineering Teams at each customer touchpoint
- Uses project management tools (i.e. JIRA) effectively in managing client expectations, deliverables and milestones.
- Ensures the right stakeholders are at the table for each touchpoint with the customer
- Educates customer on the ODAIA method of “design thinking”, AI Productization and Agile Execution at start and during the engagement process
- Understands and speaks to ODAIA’s existing offerings in alignment with customer goals and objectives
- Aligns with VP Commercial and the Product Team in ensuring a Product-Customer Fit.
- Supports the Product Team by prioritizing MAPTUAL’s product roadmap features that are standardized with minimum need for customization
- Conducts regular oversight of progress, quality, and overall customer satisfaction, ensuring customer voice is heard, issues resolved in a timely and effective manner, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Meets regularly with the Product and Engineering team to aid in identifying issues and develop approaches specific to the client to resolve and minimize impact.
- Ensures smooth transition from Phase I (Proof of Capability) to SaaS with no churn
- Aligns with VP Commercial to provide any required resources to assist customer with change management as project develops from POC to SaaS stage
Drives Customer-Driven Growth and Retention
- Contributes to revenue generation by cultivating stakeholders within current customer organization to ensure retention of business and cross-selling within same pharma (i.e. ‘land and expand’ strategy)
- Ensures customer retention through regular SaaS renewal
- Works with VP Commercial in building advocacy among existing clients, specifically helps Marketing develop case studies and collaterals from existing customers who advocate for the positive impact MAPTUAL has had on their business
Measures Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Aligns with Leadership Team around key metrics and objectives
- Establishes appropriate metrics (recorded in Hubspot) that can be easily tracked, reported and communicated to customers, employees, partners and investors
- Provides KPI dashboards for ODAIA Leadership Team (status, risk management, and overseeing corrective actions being taken by the delivery team required to ensure success)
- At least 2 years of experience selling to or working in pharma/life sciences sector
- A solid understanding of the North American pharma environment and key stakeholders involved in Marketing, Data/Analytics, Commercial Excellence
- Deep experience in customer-facing/project management roles
- Experience as individual contributor in cross-functional teams
- Held both strategic and tactical roles, will be able to scale up and lead Customer Success function as company grows
- Experience in selling SaaS an asset
- Business degree (B. Comm or MBA)
Dealing with Ambiguity
2. OPERATING SKILLS
Managing and Measuring Work
Superb communication skills - written and presentation skills
Comfort with technology
Attention to detail
Drive for results
Approachability and Interpersonal savvy
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY AS AN ODAIA’n
- You enjoy working in fast-paced, friendly startup culture with tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities.
- Although our office is downtown, you will work from home (virtual) during the pandemic. You will stay connected through virtual calls, and virtual social events.
- You will be part of an agile team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
You can learn more about us by visiting us at ODAIA.ai
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.