Full-Stack Software Developer
EngineeringFull TimeToronto, ON
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big. We have an amazing competitive advantage because of all the development that went into our technology and platform that is currently being used by Fortune 500 companies.
It is an incredible opportunity to get in now! We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together! We have a great product and a very talented and motivated team. The company will be growing extensively over the next 3+ years. We need people who are motivated to be an integral part of this high growth phase. This is the perfect time in the market to build something huge!
What We Do
ODAIA's Maptual and Multitüd are AI-powered sales and marketing insights, automation, and predictive analytics SaaS products for pharma and eCommerce, respectively.
Maptual helps pharma/biotech companies prospect, predict and engage the journeys of their customers in real-time by applying AI to enterprise data for developing smart segmentation, predicting HCP behavior, and triggering hyper-targeted sales and marketing Next Best Actions to guide omnichannel and field teams' towards enhanced brand performance.
Multitüd helps eCommerce merchants enrich their understanding of their customer personas and identify audience targeting segments based on specific performance goals.
What's on Offer
- Working on unique challenges productizing data science in unique new ways
- Opportunity to make a full impact by designing, building, and contributing directly
- Chance to work with a talented product engineering team
- Family-oriented startup culture and highly product-driven
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
- We’re located in downtown Toronto but are virtual during COVID. We stay connected through virtual calls, and virtual parties, BYOB!
- Great benefits!
- Stock Options
Who You Are
As a full-stack developer, you possess the passion, curiosity, and motivation to design and implement solutions end-to-end. You are laser-focused on bringing value to end-users and have amazing attention to detail. You are a high-impact individual contributor who has a strong sense of ownership in the product you are working on.
- Build great software products in a dynamic startup environment
- Design, build, and deploy scalable and secure software on AWS using technologies such as Kubernetes, RDS, MySQL, MongoDB, Lambda Function, S3, API Gateway, Cognito, Kafka, and etc
- Help out with front-end when needed (hence full-stack!). We use React
- Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle: conceptual design, development, deployment, operations, and code reviews.
- Facilitate inter-team and cross-functional collaboration
- Follow best practices and strive for technical and product domain expertise
- Juggle between production and rapid prototyping needs in a fast-paced environment using agile software practices.
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by fully understanding architecture and tech stack, and participate in refactoring, creating standards, and improving build and test systems
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, functional design, and other design principles/patterns.
- Good understanding of software systems, including microservices, SQL and NoSQL databases, unit and integration testing, CI/CD, API Design (RESTful and/or GraphQL), messaging, and container orchestration
- Experience in AWS stack or an equivalent cloud platform is a plus!
- Understanding of data science or data analytics is highly beneficial
- Self-directed, take initiative, and able to work both independently while keeping the team aligned
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and copes effectively with complexity and ambiguity
- Has exceptional communication skills
- A continuous learner who seeks and welcomes feedback to improve yourself and your craft
ODAIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.