Senior Machine Learning Engineer
EngineeringFull TimeToronto, ON
ODAIA is a pioneer in combining process mining, customer journey mapping and AI to deliver sales and marketing insights and process automation tools to enterprise companies globally. ODAIA is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and was founded out of the University of Toronto. ODAIA is led by an experienced group of serial entrepreneurs, data scientists and AI engineers and is trusted by leading global organizations.
ODAIA recently launched two products: Maptual and Multitüd, an AI-powered customer segmentation, commercial automation and predictive analytics SaaS platform for Pharma and eCommerce, respectively. Our insights and predictive analytics enriches customer profiles and identifies audience targeting segments based on specific performance goals.
What's on Offer
• Working to productize state of the art Process Mining and ML algorithms
• Family oriented startup culture
• Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
• Full-time remote working
Your day to day
• You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
• You will own a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
• You will ship high quality, scalable and robust solutions with a sense of urgency.
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as, data structures and algorithms.
• Excellent software development practices: unit testing, version control, CI/CD etc.
• Write clear, well structured and efficient code.
• Experience with algorithm optimization, handling large datasets, data and task parallelism.
• Knowledge or experience with statistical analysis, predictive modelling, analysis of transactional/sequential data.
• Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals such as: data & model validation, understanding the strengths/weaknesses of particular algorithms, feature engineering, clustering, neural networks, etc.
• Knowledge of common databases, data storage systems, and optimal data formats.
• Interest in doing R&D in applying existing advanced ML techniques & developing new ones.
• Experience in SQL / Python / R / Other relevant languages.
• Communicate clearly, ability to build good working relationships.
If your experience and passion fit with the above requirements, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper. If you haven't used some of these approaches, you will have the chance to learn from the collective experience of our team.
ODAIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.