Product Marketing and GTM Lead (Multitüd)
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Product Marketing and GTM Lead (Multitüd)
(Director or Sr. Director level - based on experience)
Remote - WFH
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big. We have an amazing competitive advantage because of all the development that went into our technology and platform that is currently being used by Fortune 500 companies.
It is an incredible opportunity to get in now! We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together! We have a great product and a very talented and motivated team. The company will be growing extensively over the next 3+ years. We need people that are excited to be an integral part of this high growth phase. This is the perfect time in the market to build something huge!
ODAIA's Maptual and Multitüd are AI-powered sales and marketing insights, automation, and predictive analytics SaaS products for pharma and ecommerce, respectively.
Maptual helps pharma/biotech companies prospect, predict and engage the journeys of their customers in real-time by applying AI to enterprise data for developing smart segmentation, predicting HCP behavior, and triggering hyper-targeted sales and marketing Next Best Actions to guide omnichannel and field teams' towards enhanced brand performance.
Multitüd helps ecommerce merchants enrich their understanding of their customer personas and identify audience targeting segments based on specific performance goals.
POSITION: Director/Sr.Director of Product Marketing and GTM Lead for Multitüd (Title BOE). This is a huge initiative for the company. This is a management position reporting directly to the CEO. Initially, you will be an individual contributor but eventually have a small team reporting to you.
LOCATION: We are a remote-first company with headquarters in Toronto, Canada.
COMPENSATION: Competitive comp package will include base, equity and full benefits package. We want someone who is incentivized, motivated, committed to the team’s success and confident in their ability to be successful in this role.
COMPANY: B2B SaaS Company. Multitüd is currently in beta and will launch as a freemium model for ecommerce merchants. The deal starts with a free trial and then it converts to a subscription. We are focused on small to mid-market ecommerce merchants at this time with the opportunity to support large ecommerce merchants through our strategic partnership with a leading global marketing agency. We are primarily selling to growth, omni-channel and marketing leaders.
MANAGEMENT STYLE: Position reports to co-Founder/CEO. He spends a lot of time upfront with his direct reports figuring out the goals. When everything is on target, then great. You can run the show. If not, then he is there to help you figure it out. He needs someone who is good at communicating and knows when to ask him for help. He does NOT want to micromanage anyone. This is not his first startup. He prefers to hire people that take ownership and know how to get it done. Needs someone he can trust.
CULTURE: The company is in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together! They have a strong entrepreneurial and family-oriented spirit. The company will be growing extensively over the next three years. It is going to be big. We need people that are excited to be an integral part of this high growth phase.
- Be the go-to-market owner for everything related to our ecommerce SaaS offering.
- Manage our relationship with a key agency partner and ensure we enable them to position the product to their respective clients.
- Work closely with our retained PR/Marketing agency on messaging, positioning, PR and social campaign strategy.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams, influence and collaborate on the roadmap for Multitüd.
- Develop the demand generation, acquisition and conversion marketing plans for immediate and long-term ROI.
- Oversee cross-channel campaign execution with a focus on meeting user and revenue growth goals.
- Managed our Demand Generation efforts to execute new channel and campaign experiments.
- Track and create insights and recommendations based on key reporting and KPI measurements that you will develop to manage the product’s success, including campaign performance, funnel conversion and retention.
- Well-rounded B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of rapidly accelerating growth across multiple channels and building programs from the ground up.
- Deep expertise in digital marketing including SEO/SEM.
- Strong background in performance marketing; deep quantitative skills; ability to use data to develop insights for program optimization and investment decision-making.
- First-hand experience working with leading SaaS marketing/business software (preferably Hubspot)
- Strong fundamentals in growth marketing and conversion rate optimization methodology (Google Analytics, Optimizely, SEO/SEM tools)
- Data-driven problem-solving skills with a track record of delivering results.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Self-starter mentality with a bias to action – able to find creative ways to get things done, experiment and pivot as needed.
- Strong leadership and team building skills – an active listener who draws out individual and team strengths.
- 7+ years’ experience in progressively senior marketing leadership roles; ideally with the most recent at a SaaS startup with an emphasis on ecommerce.
ODAIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.