Sr. Machine Learning Engineer (Downtown Toronto - WFH during Covid-19)
EngineeringFull TimeToronto, ON
ODAIA is a data analytics, process mining and machine learning platform for enterprise sales optimization, churn analysis and prediction. We help companies DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND, and PREDICT the journeys of their customers and things that move through their organization.
To help companies create efficiencies and grow revenues by transforming their businesses around the customer while driving engagement and commercial growth.
Your day to day
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
- You will own a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- You will ship high quality, scalable and robust solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as, data structures and algorithms.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring junior software and ML Developers.
- Experience with algorithm optimization, handling large datasets, data and task parallelism.
- Knowledge or experience with statistical analysis, NLP and sequence analysis.
- Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals, such as, embeddings, feature engineering, cluster validation, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of common databases, data storage systems, and optimal data formats.
- Interest in doing R&D in advanced ML techniques, such as, online learning, biclustering, causal structure learning, causal inference, longitudinal data analysis, etc.
- At this point we are currently accommodating a work from home policy in the wake of Covid-19. But we'll still stay connected through virtual sessions and take breaks with mandatory libations to destress.
If your experience and passion fit with the above requirements, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper. If you haven't used some of these approaches, you will have the chance to learn from the collective experience of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.