Machine Learning Engineer
EngineeringFull TimeToronto, ON
ODAIA is a data analytics, process mining and machine learning platform for enterprise sales optimization, churn analysis and prediction. We help companies DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND, and PREDICT the journeys of their customers and things that move through their organization.
To help companies create efficiencies and grow revenues by transforming their businesses around the customer while driving engagement and commercial growth.
Your day to day
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
- You will own a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- You will ship high quality, scalable and robust solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with algorithm optimization, handling large datasets, data and task parallelism.
- Knowledge or experience with statistical analysis, NLP and sequence analysis.
- Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals, such as, embeddings, feature engineering, cluster validation, neural networks, etc.
- Knowledge of common databases, data storage systems, and optimal data formats.
- Interest in doing R&D in advanced ML techniques, such as, online learning, biclustering, transformers, transfer learning, etc.
If you have experience with these technologies, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper. If you haven't used these technologies you will have the chance to learn from the collective experience of our team.
Perks & Offerings
As a member of the ODAIA team, you will enjoy a variety of perks and benefits such as:
- Convenience: We are located in a downtown innovative environment within WeWork and walking distance from Toronto's Union Station (all the WeWork benefits, open work spaces, community events, coffee, beer-on-tap and more!)
- Benefits: We offer comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexibility: Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Challenging work: Working to productize state of the art Process Mining and ML algorithms
- Family oriented startup culture
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.