Software Developer (Downtown Toronto - WFH during Covid-19)
EngineeringFull TimeToronto, ON
ODAIA is a data analytics, process mining and machine learning platform for enterprise sales optimization, churn analysis and prediction. We help companies DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND, and PREDICT the journeys of their customers and things that move through their organization.
To help companies create efficiencies and grow revenues by transforming their businesses around the customer while driving engagement and commercial growth.
Your day to day
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
- You will own a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- You will ship high quality, scalable and robust solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and design principles and patterns. Let’s make use of that degree!
- Knowledge of one or more common technology stacks: Python, Node.js, Java, .NET Core, etc…
- Familiarity with data manipulation, analysis and ML libraries
If you have experience with these technologies, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper. If you haven't used these technologies you will have the chance to learn from the collective experience of our team.
Perks & Offerings
As a member of the ODAIA team, you will enjoy a variety of perks and benefits such as:
- Convenience: We are located in a downtown innovative environment within WeWork and walking distance from Toronto's Union Station (all the WeWork benefits, open work spaces, community events, coffee, beer-on-tap and more!)
- Benefits: We offer comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexibility: Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Challenging work: Working to productize state of the art Process Mining and ML algorithms
- Family oriented startup culture
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities
- At this point we are currently accommodating a work from home policy in the wake of Covid-19. But we'll still stay connected through virtual sessions and take breaks with mandatory libations to destress.
If your experience and passion fit with the above requirements, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper. If you haven't used some of these approaches, you will have the chance to learn from the collective experience of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.