Draught Beer Technician
Draught Beer TechnicianFull TimeToronto, ON
Location: Downtown Toronto
Schedule: Full time, 35-40 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
Compensation: $17.00/hour plus vehicle allowance
About the Company:
Now in our second year of operations, Northern Lines provides the cleanest, most consistent draught beer line cleaning and maintenance service in Ontario. We adhere to the highest industry standard, as set by the Brewers' Association: a 2-week cleaning cycle, using a re-circulation pump, 2-3% caustic chemical solution, quarterly acid cleanings, and full detailing of all hardware. We are proud to act as draught advisors and strive to work collaboratively to ensure the fullest profit potential with every pour, and the freshest tasting pints in the city.
Our Core Values:
· Provide clean, consistent draught
· Encourage a strong work-life balance
· Maintain open and honest lines of communication
· Seek opportunities to learn and grow
· Have fun and love what we do
What You’ll Do:
Using our cloud-based field management app, our Draught Technicians follow a two week rotation of regularly scheduled cleans, traveling from account to account servicing an average of 6-10 accounts per day. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Clean draught beer lines and maintain additional components of draught systems to the Northern Lines standard
· Manage your scheduled workday in an independent, mobile environment
· Communicate important account information to other technicians and Northern Lines HQ
· Collaborate with other Northern Lines technicians on service calls, installations, and sales
· Participate in the growth and business development of Northern Lines
What We’re Looking For:
Experience comes in many forms, and skillsets from several other industries are highly transferable. Critical thinking, proactive customer service, and creative problem solving are at the core of how we approach our work. Some things that we are looking for include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanically-inclined or previous work with hand tools
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for cleanliness
- Strong communication skills and a great attitude
- Understanding or interest in beer and the craft beer industry in Ontario
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driver’s abstract, and access to reliable personal vehicle
Click Apply Now. Cover letter STRONGLY encouraged - it doesn't have to be much, just a short, simple way to introduce yourself.
We'll do our very best to keep applicants up to date with where we are in the process.
At Northern Lines, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community, and committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Please advise us if you require any accommodation during the application process.