Quality AssuranceFull TimeBrampton, ON
Imagine a place that empowers the entrepreneurial spirit. A place on the cutting edge of an exciting new industry loaded with opportunity. A place with a vision that is powerful yet simple, ‘to do good’. Northern Green Canada is that place. Founded on a belief in creating a work environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration, we strive to empower our people to create something special. If you are a self-starter, a problem solver, someone seeking a unique challenge to help others, then we may be the right place for you.
Northern Green Canada is searching for a new team member to join us in the role of Quality Assurance Associate. The incumbent will provide quality support for all operational areas to ensure and maintain a state of full compliance with the Cannabis Act and Regulations, GPP, GACP and EU GMP as applicable in each operational area.
- Ensuring consistent quality practices throughout the production facility including but not limited to personal gowning and hygiene, cleanness of all areas, incoming inventory, sampling, line clearance, in process checks and other operational quality practices.
- Ensuring all staff are operating in a compliant manner.
- Ensuring facility is in full compliance with applicable regulations and are always audit-ready.
- Promoting an environment that encourages collaboration and compliance.
- Ensuring timely review, follow-up on, closure and approval of various quality documents, such as: master and executed batch records, operational logbooks, SOPs, validation and qualification protocols and reports, work orders, worksheets, and maintenance task lists.
- Initiating, reviewing, and following up on non-conformances, change controls, deviations and CAPAs to ensure timely processing and closing.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in GMP implementation, certification and/or environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Willingness to continue learning about cannabis and stay on top of current and future trends.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Post-secondary degree in sciences or a related field is required
- Minimum 2-year experience in quality assurance in a production facility in cannabis, pharmaceuticals, food production or agriculture
Deadline for applications is August 12, 2022