Assistant Grower and Packaging
ProductionFull TimeBrampton, ON
Imagine a place that empowers the entrepreneurial spirit. A place on the cutting edge of an exciting new industry loaded with opportunity. A place with a vison that is powerful yet simple, ‘to do good’. Northern Green Canada is that place. Founded on a belief in creating a work environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration, we strive to empower our people to create something special. If you are a self-starter, a problem solver, someone seeking a unique challenge to help others, then we may be the right place for you.
The Northern Green Canada Team has built a highly controlled, pesticide-free, state-of-the-art hydroponic facility, where our expert grow team cultivates cannabis strains that are industry leading in quality and consistency. Every role at Northern Green Canada contributes directly to the goal of helping patients with access to quality cannabis products.
Northern Green Canada is happy to accept applications for the position of Assistant Grower and Packaging on an on-going basis. This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground level and learn everything there is to know about growing cannabis by doing it.
· Assist the Head Grower and Team Leads in all production and post production activities as needed.
· Participate in all cultivation activities.
· Ensure all SOPs are followed and ensure strict crop hygiene and environmental practices are followed and enforced at all times.
· Maintain data integrity of the seed to sale software.
· Calibrate, operate, clean and maintain equipment used.
· Manage and assist in post-production including packaging processes.
· Assist with testing.
· Assist with planning and development of future crops.
· Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience
· Strong verbal and analytical skills with accuracy in relation to data.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office and capable of running greenhouse software.
· Highly reliable team player.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
· Willing to work all shifts, including weekends as needed.
· Knowledge of hydroponics systems is an asset.
· Post-secondary or equivalent experience in a related industry.
Northern Green Canada is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to apply for an opportunity, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
No agencies at this time please.