Client Care Manager King
Client CareFull TimeToronto , ON
The Client Care Manager at North Medical Spa is a client-focused, organized, pro-active leader that engages in all interactions to ensure elevated experiences for clients. The Client Care Manager is responsible for the highest level of client service, team support, and experience . You display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, support, and inclusion within your team. Excellent communication and attention-to-detail skills are vital in this role, as is the ability to provide an elevated level of customer service, and demonstrate passion for empowering others in their roles.
- Ambassador for North Medical Spa in all interactions with staff and guests
- Lead Client Care Services at King Street location
- Oversee Client Care program, including staffing, training, complaint resolution and membership enrollment; acting as the liaison between employees and clients
- Create schedules that support the business needs/ budgets while accommodating, when possible, individual availability/ requests
- Ensure exceptional Client service standards that are replicable and consistent, including: details in greetings, Covid/Public Health protocol and intake, tea and water service, payment and follow-up process; focus on service and quality control.
- Ensure accurate and detailed entries to the Client Care system, including consent form updates, services added and updated as required, etc.
- Expertly address Client inquiries and issues, providing answers that are quick and easy to understand.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of Net Promoter Scores; maintain tracking of NPS, including detailing all client concerns/ resolutions and compliments/ next steps.
- Manage intake forms and follow-up accordingly; Review all intake forms to familiarize with client needs and support with treatment plans.
- Ensure optimization through booking software.
- Provide concise and focused Daily reporting.
- Optimize membership program by ensuring team awareness, sign up and member usage; working with Marketing to create buzz
- Accurately track conversion rate of consultations to bookings; provide report to GM to analyze; collaborate on recommendations and actions
- In collaboration with the General Manager, manage staff relations concerns, identify performance gaps and support staff with access to resources; triage and resolve staff concerns, and bring forward high level issues with ideas, solutions and recommendations.
- Create and maintain continuous training plan to ensure all staff are up to date on all new products and services;
- Collaborate with General Manager and HR on all hiring needs focusing on a diversity and inclusion; create and execute onboarding plans for all new hires that integrate them into the culture and expedite the learning curve to get them ready in role
- Foster strong staff morale through individual check-ins, arranging informative and engaging meetings, as well as incentive planning
- Strong focus on Client retention - create a strategy/ program to surprise and delight clients, working closely with Marketing.
- Work closely with all areas of the business, specifically GM, Operations, Marketing.
- Additional responsibilities as the role develops.
- 3 years’ experience working in a Client Care and/ or management role; preferably within the Spa or Medical Spa industry
- Passionate about customer service and creating a client success environment
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and able to problem-solve with speed and grace
- Keen sense for accuracy and efficiency
- Genuine positive attitude and approach
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00 per year
All customers and staff are required to wear face coverings, sanitize upon entry, and complete a pre screening form.