(EN) Front-End Programmer
DEVFull TimeMontreal, QC
Norsfell is looking for a Front-End Programmer for their highly successful title,
- Develop and maintain internal game development tools
- Develop and maintain live operation web applications
- Work with teams to improve the UI/UX of tools
- Write clear and modular code
- At ease with working with REST APIs
- At ease in English and/or French
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Experience in game industry or live operated projects
- Experience with responsive frameworks
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- Able to communicate in French
- An environment that celebrates initiative, transparency and empowerment
- 100% flexibility working from home, the office or a mix of both
- Group insurance covering dental care, medical, paramedical, telemedicine for you/your family
- 100% refund on games/workshops/software and much more up to $1k/year
- Continuous training program of $500/40h/year during work hours
- One-time $300 credit to furnish your home office
- Bonuses based on profits generated by game sales
- Team events (+ free snacks/drinks every Friday when we return to the studio)
- Possibility to work on your own games outside of work (just let us know)
At Norsfell, you come as you are.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Skills and expertise show up in different forms and can be based on various experiences.
Never hesitate to apply, even if you do not have all requirements listed above.