Amazon Marketplace Growth Specialist - Open to Remote (Vancouver/Canada-wide)
MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
~ “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” - Pablo Picasso ~
DO YOU LOVE TO?
- Get sh*t done
- Set and achieve goals
- Have a massive impact on a young, fast-growing company
- Thrive off of being busy and managing many tasks/details
- Get deep satisfaction out of being productive and making a huge contribution
- Experience hyper-growth and the opportunity to learn & grow
- Be part of a young & energetic team
- Live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Work under pressure
- Be detailed and organized
- Take initiative
- Have freedom
If you’re yelling at your computer screen, “That’s ME!” — keep reading...
DO YOU HAVE?
PASSION - One of our company’s most important rules: We only work with people who are passionate about what they do. You must LOVE being busy and using your natural talents to get things done as well as have a strong passion for living a healthy lifestyle.
HUMOUR - Setting a new standard of honesty & transparency in the health supplement industry takes a lot of effort, and we like to have a lot of fun along the way. If you’re going to fit in at The Nest (that’s what we call our headquarters ;)), you must possess a great sense of humour and love to laugh!
HUNGER - Not just for the complimentary fresh fruit and celebratory lunches at The Nest, but the deep hunger to learn and grow. We’re looking for a sharp mind we can invest in and continue to grow and let flourish. A positive attitude and a continuous learning/improvement mindset is a must.
HEART - The science is in; the greatest fulfillment we get out of life is when we’ve stretched our limits to achieve something difficult and worthwhile. Athletes call this having “heart” - which means being relentless, doing whatever it takes, and never giving up. It’s embracing the discomfort and challenge that is inevitable when striving towards big goals. (Yes, we also partake in Spartan Races and Polar Plunges.)
We’re a young and ambitious health supplement company based in Vancouver, BC on a mission to set a new standard of honesty and transparency in the industry.
We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset (some of your favourite authors are Carol Dweck, Simon Sinek, Dan Pink, Jim Collins...). And while everyone on our team is an “A-player,” our culture is very collaborative, friendly and flexible.
Our company isn’t just about wellness, it’s built around wellness. That doesn’t just mean that we offer unlimited vacation time, flexible working hours, daily meditation time and healthy snacks. We also want you to enjoy doing what you do best and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone - our customers, the company and you.
The traditional 9-to-5 job is so last century. We’re doing things differently here.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
**Open to Remote (Vancouver/Canada-wide)**
Are you a growth hacker with Amazon experience who is passionate about translating data into insights that drive decisions about engagement, conversion and sales? Then we have a role for you!
We are looking for a part-time Marketplace Growth Specialist to support our Marketing team by developing, testing and driving marketing growth strategies for the Nested Naturals brand on our Amazon Marketplace. The Marketplace Growth Specialist will find the strategies and insights that can be leveraged to drive growth, activation, increase retention and innovation. The ideal candidate for this role is a driven and strategic thinker who is competitive in nature and loves to test and optimize for big picture growth. This position will be responsible for monitoring the tips, tactics and tools available within the Amazon Marketplace, evaluating opportunity and understanding drivers of performance and the impact of different courses of action.
- Choose which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on in accordance with the other departments
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- A/B test within Amazon ecosystem
- Analyze data and users’ feedback
- Understand and apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Create, experiment and test ideas across channels to engage and bring in new customers and re-engage current users
- Self-manage a range of special projects aimed at fueling user growth, driving customer conversion and testing various hypotheses with messaging channels
- Reverse engineer top competitor's listings and discover what’s driving growth and sales
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth
- Must have a forward thinking mindset with a focus on the BIG PICTURE and scalability
- Must have innovative and creative thinking skills, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot, comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Must be proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- Must be a lover of people with strong EQ skills and able to work with a diverse team
- Must be able to effectively balance autonomy and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Must live a healthy lifestyle
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience within marketing, market research, and/or statistics
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience within the Amazon Marketplace
- Strong communication skills; the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Superior Excel skills
- Experience using Google Drive and file collaboration
- Familiarity with Shopify is considered an asset
- Proficient in Google Analytics