Marketplace Growth Specialist
~ “Never permit a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do so you can have pleasure in your spare time. Look for a situation in which your work will give you as much happiness as your spare time.” - Pablo Picasso ~
- Love to get sh*t done
- Want to be part of a driven, high-performance team with big aspirations
- Do whatever it takes to succeed
- Have an innate hunger to rise to your highest potential
- Live a healthy, active lifestyle
Nested Naturals is an ambitious health and wellness company on a mission to empower people through nature to rise to their highest potential. We’re a remote working team located primarily across North America.
We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and growth mindset. We’re seeking candidates that have a deep hunger to succeed and be part of a winning team. A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and a continuous learning/improvement mindset is a must.
The science is in; the greatest fulfillment we get out of life is when we’ve stretched our limits to achieve something difficult and worthwhile. Athletes call this having “heart” - which means being relentless, doing whatever it takes, and never giving up. It’s embracing the discomfort and challenge that is inevitable when striving towards big goals.
If you’re yelling at your computer screen, “That’s ME!” — keep reading…
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
Are you a growth hacker with Amazon experience who is passionate about translating data into insights that drive decisions about engagement, conversion and sales? Then we have a role for you!
We are looking for a part-time Marketplace Growth Specialist to support our Marketing team by developing, testing and driving marketing growth strategies for the Nested Naturals brand on our Amazon Marketplace. The Marketplace Growth Specialist will find the strategies and insights that can be leveraged to drive growth, activation, increase retention and innovation. The ideal candidate for this role is a driven and strategic thinker who is competitive in nature and loves to test and optimize for big picture growth. This position will be responsible for monitoring the tips, tactics and tools available within the Amazon Marketplace, evaluating opportunity and understanding drivers of performance and the impact of different courses of action.
- Choose which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on in accordance with the other departments
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs
- A/B test within Amazon ecosystem
- Analyze data and users’ feedback
- Understand and apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Create, experiment and test ideas across channels to engage and bring in new customers and re-engage current users
- Self-manage a range of special projects aimed at fueling user growth, driving customer conversion and testing various hypotheses with messaging channels
- Reverse engineer top competitor's listings and discover what’s driving growth and sales
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth
- Must have a forward thinking mindset with a focus on the BIG PICTURE and scalability
- Must have innovative and creative thinking skills, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot, comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues
- Must be proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- Must be a lover of people with strong EQ skills and able to work with a diverse team
- Must be able to effectively balance autonomy and collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Must live a healthy lifestyle
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience within marketing, market research, and/or statistics
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience within the Amazon Marketplace
- Strong communication skills; the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Superior Excel skills
- Experience using Google Drive and file collaboration
- Familiarity with Shopify is considered an asset
- Proficient in Google Analytics