Lead Client Success Specialist
CampaignsFull TimeCanada, Remote
Who We Are
Narcity Media is a digital-only media publication that owns and operates Narcity.com and Mtlblog.com. We connect with millions of millennials monthly on our websites, social channels, and app.
We are a group of passionate individuals who are devoted to creating the best content for our readers and clients. We are on a mission to revolutionize local news and travel globally.
Narcity Media is looking for a results-driven and organized self-starter to join our rapidly expanding Campaigns team as a Lead Client Success Specialist. The Lead Client Success Specialist will report directly to the Client Success Manager. They will play a pivotal role in our daily operations by working on campaigns throughout the production lifecycle, and will be the main point of contact for a variety of clients.
We are seeking client solutions oriented individuals, with strong project management skills and high attention to detail. You will develop project timelines, manage the workflow between departments, and work cohesively as a team to meet deadlines.
The right person should have experience in managing projects and working with multiple teams, while in a fast-paced setting. We are looking for someone who is solutions-oriented, outgoing, organized and passionate about sponsored content initiatives.
- Being a brand ambassador of Narcity
- Striving to become a subject matter expert, and helping to identify client objectives, strategy and project requirements
- Being a self-starter who can successfully guide clients throughout the campaign process
- Excellent attention to detail, effective communication between teams, and managing project deadlines and deliverables
- Assist the Client Success team, to help drive further success
- Assist the Client Success Manager with finessing processes and identifying efficiencies within the systems and platforms used
- Comfortable sharing insights and constructive feedback for process improvements
- Proactive and take-charge mindset, not afraid to get in the weeds and supporting the team, when time is of the essence
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (team lead, senior role)
- Post-secondary degree in advertising, marketing, and/or sales administration
- Digital platform/Social media certifications is an asset
- Excellent oral and written English. Bilingual French is preferred
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana or Trello)
- Experience with Google Suite and social media platforms
- Experience working collaboratively within a team
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Organized: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- A Team player: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attentive Listener: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Flexible/Adaptable: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
This is a permanent position based in Toronto, Ontario, or in Montreal, Québec. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We offer many perks such as a remote office, wellness fund, phone and internet allowance, an extensive benefits package, and a competitive salary.
$70 000 - $75 000
The name Narcity comes from the belief that you live in the most interesting place in the world. Narcity is the spark that connects you with the awesome city where you live. Every single day, you can discover what's new, what's now, and what's next, and the tools you need to uncover the people, places, and passions that power your city.
Why do what we do everyday? Because your city matters.
If this resonates with who you are, take the first step and apply, we can’t wait to talk with you!