Client Success Specialist
CampaignsFull TimeCanada, Remote, ON
Who We Are
Narcity Media is a digital-only media publication that owns and operates Narcity.com and Mtlblog.com. We connect with millions of millennials monthly on our websites, social channels, and app.
In Client Success, our goal is to provide outstanding client solutions support. We execute advertising and branded content campaigns, to work towards (and surpass) client objectives, while engaging our audience with relevant and shareable content.
Narcity Media is looking for a results-driven and organized self-starter to join our rapidly expanding Campaigns team as a Client Success Specialist. The Client Success Specialist will play a pivotal role in our daily operations by working on campaigns throughout the product lifecycle and will be the main point of contact for a variety of clients.
We are seeking client solutions-oriented individuals, with strong project management skills and high attention to detail. You will develop project timelines, manage the workflow between departments, and work cohesively as a team to meet deadlines.
The right person should have experience in managing projects and working with multiple teams, while in a fast-paced setting. We are looking for someone who is solutions-oriented, outgoing, organized, and passionate about sponsored content initiatives.
- Being a brand ambassador of Narcity
- Be the main point of contact, supporting client and internal teams
- Providing clear communication and outstanding client solutions support
- Striving to become a subject matter expert, and helping to identify client objectives, strategy, and project requirements
- Being a self-starter who can successfully guide clients throughout the campaign process
- Excellent attention to detail, effective communication between teams, and ensuring all teams have everything they need to work towards deadlines
- Being extremely organized, and creating and maintaining detailed project documentation and records
- Managing project deadlines and deliverables, consolidating assets for production and campaign setup
- Assist the Client Success Manager and team, to help drive further success
- Take pride in delivering high-quality campaigns, for our clients and for our readership
- 1-3 years of experience in a Client Success role
- Post-secondary degree in advertising, marketing, and/or sales administration
- Digital platform/Social media certifications is an asset
- Excellent oral and written English. Bilingual French is preferred
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana or Trello)
- Experience with Google Suite and social media platforms
- Experience working collaboratively within a team
- The ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Organized-Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Team Player- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attentive- Lets others speak and seek to understand their viewpoints.
- Flexible/ Adaptable- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
This is a permanent position based in Toronto, Ontario, or in Montreal, Québec. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We offer many perks such as a remote office, wellness fund, phone and internet allowance, an extensive benefits package, and a competitive salary.
$50 000 - $70 000
The name Narcity comes from the belief that you live in the most interesting place in the world. Narcity is the spark that connects you with the awesome city where you live. Every single day, you can discover what's new, what's now, and what's next, and the tools you need to uncover the people, places, and passions that power your city.
Why do what we do every day? Because your city matters.
If this resonates with who you are, take the first step and apply, we can’t wait to talk with you!