Professional House Cleaner
Your Success Is Our Success
We are excited that you are applying with us! Please take just ten or fifteen minutes to read through the details below and if you have any questions please do not hestitate to contact us.
- 15 minutes is a small time investment to learn hpw we help you write your own success story by providing you with the opportunity to love what you do, earn a good living and achieve financial self reliance through nano-business ownership as a Professional House Cleaner in our network.
Be sure to read through everything as most of your questions will likely be answered below. After that, if you have any questions please contact us and a Support Agent will be happy to assist you. Here is how to reach us:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-410-6243
- Chat: www.motivatedmaids.com
We're Remote - Work From Anywhere
Our home office is located in Paradise, Newfoundland Labrador. but we service the entire country of Canada through our network of Professional House Cleaners located in a multitude of cities, towns and communities across the country.
If we are not currently servicing your area please 'do' still apply with us as, once you've onboarded with us, we just have to just add your area to our booking app and Customers looking for professional house cleaning in your area can quickly and easily book you through our website in just seconds!
So, as we are a national company, whether you are in Vancouver British Columbia, St. John's Newfoundland or anywhere in between, we want you on our team!
Highest Payouts In Canada
You'll earn the highest payouts, on average, in the entire industry. There is no complicated payout system. We simply bill our Customers an hourly rate for every hour you clean their homes and then pay you 80% of that. Easy and simple! We call it our 80/20 Split.
- Weekly Payouts
- Direct Deposit on Fridays
Earn A Living Wage
We're proud to pay out a living wage and not minimum wage or marginally higher. We believe Canadians should be able to earn enough to meet their needs in relation to the actual real cost of living in their area.
To us, this means having food security, being able to purchase a reliable car, being able to purchase group health insurance, being able to take a vacation without worrying about finances, being able to put away money for retirement and, of course, being able to save to purchase your own home.
Part-Time (20 Hours/Week)
- $21.31/Hour or $21,312/Year (before tips)*
- 24.17/Hour or $24,169/Year (with tips)*
Full-Time (35 Hours/Week)
- $21.31/Hour or $37,312/Year (before tips)*
- $24.17/Hour or $42,296/Year (with tips)*
*These are approximations only. Earnings vary from person to person.
*You can work as little or as much as you like and are not limited to just 35 hours per week.
Sponsorship Recruitment Program
Our awesome Professional House Cleaners are what make us stand out from the crowd so who better to help us grow, by recruiting new people to our network, than our existing Professional House Cleaners? Anyone you recruit to join our team will get the same 80/20 split as you but you'll also get, on top of your regular earnings for cleaning, an extra monthly sponsorship cheque for 6.75%* of what we bill your recruits out for!
- Get a montly payout of 6.75% of what we bill your recruits out for*
The best part is all your recruit has to do is go to our website career page, apply and list your name as the person who referred them. That's it!
- Recruit someone once, get paid over and over again*
Just to give you an idea of how powerful our Sponsorship Recruitment Program is let's assume that the average Professional House Cleaner you recruit works just 27.5 hours per week for 50 weeks a year. Here are some examples of what your sponsorship earnings would look like:
- 2 recruits = $412 extra per month = $4,944 extra per year*
- 4 recruits = $824 extra per month = $9,888 extra per year*
- 8 recruits = $1648 extra per month = $19,776 extra per year*
*Sponsor must be maintain at least part-time status in our network.
*Sponsorship recruitment program payouts are monthly by cheque.
*Estimates only. Sponsorship earnings will vary from person to person
Work When You Want & Where You Want
Once you're onboarded you get to control your own availability by setting what hours and days of the week you want to be available to be assigned cleaning jobs. As well, you dictate what areas you want to clean too. It is completely up to you.
- Work where you want
- Work when you want
- Work as much or as little as you want
Zero to Fifty Program
It will take a little time to build up your roster of regular recurring Customers and growing your Micro-Business is not just our responsibity, it is yours too. If you don't put the work in, you won't get the reward.
- You don't start our with a full roster of Customers
- Don't worry though, we got your back!
When you join our network you'll automatically get enrolled in our Zero to Fifty Program. It takes you from just starting out in our network with zero house cleaning income to being on track to earning fifty thousand per year! Just a few parts of the Zero to Fifty program are:
- Bi-Weekly Business Development Meeting: This is a group zoom meeting where we'll go over simple and easy things you can do that will boost your micro-business quickly.
- Bi-Weekly Zero to Fifty E-newsletter: This is packed with tips, hacks and techniques that will grow your micro-business... fast.
- Monthly Private Coaching Meeting: This optional zoom meeting is one on one with your success coach where you'll discuss your progress and be kept accountable.
In areas where we are already well established you'll get bookings just because you are in our network and, of course, we still do traditional marketing such as google ads, social media ads, organic social media marketing plus much more.
However, ultimately, it is up to you to be professional, reliable and do great work every day and actively participate in our Zero to Fifty Program. If you do then you'll never have to worry about having as many Customers as you want and you'll be a top producer in no time at all!
Start Up Costs
As a Professional House Cleaner in our network, you’ll work as an Independent Contractor, also known as an IC. An IC is not an employee but is a person who performs services for a business under a contract for services.
We have an article published on our website help centre that explains the basics of being an independent contractor. Be sure to check that out!
- Our online training program has in-depth information on being an independent contractor
The great thing about beign an IC is that you'll get to deduct any legitimate busienss expenses you incurr while earning your cleaning income. That means you can claim kilometres used on your vehcile, gas expense, your phone and lots of other things such as your cel phone bill, for example.
As with any skilled tradespeson, you'll need your own cleaning equipment in order to properly do your job. The good news is that the equipment is relatively inexpensive, especially when you consider how much you can earn, and it is tax deductible.
- Our online training program provides a list of the equipment you'll need to do your job
Your cleaning equipment or cleaning kit, as we call it, consists of some basic cleaning equipment such as a cleaning apron, a simple canister vacuum, a mop set, some cleaning cloths, an extendable duster, a few other items and a special plastic rolling tool-box that you'll use to keep it all organized and bring it in and out of our Customers homes.
- Your cleaning equipment can be purchased at walmart or amazon
- Your online training program has links to the cleaning equipment you'll need
Truly, your cleaning equipment is a small and marginal cost when you factor in the amount of money you can make from that equipment as a Professional House Cleaner in our network.
- Your cleaning equipment will cost you about $200
*You don't have to get your equipment until after your online training program is complete but will need it before you can begin cleaning in our network.
We require you to carry a special kind of insurance called Commercial General Liability Insurance. It protects you in case of accidental damage to a Customer's house or if something of value is accidentally broken, etc.
- Our online training program has in-depth information about commercial general liability insurance & a recommendation of a good provider
This insurance can be paid on a month to month basis to the insurance company, can be gotten online in just minutes, is inexpensive at approximately $44/month and can be cancelled at any time without penalty.
- $2,000,000 of insurance protection for just $44/month is just plain smart
With our high payouts the insurance cost is a small price. You can make back the cost for the entire month in less than two hours cleaning!
*You don't have to get your insurance until after your online training program is complete but will need it before you can begin cleaning in our network.
*44/month is an estimate only based on what others in our network pay
* Most insurers want the first two months up front so the initial cost is approximately $90
When booking, Customers can opt to have you supply the cleaning products, such as multi-purpose, floor and glass cleaner, for an add-on fee. This is a great benefit to our Customers and a fantastic way to earn extra income for our Professional House Cleaners!
- Product add-on income really adds up over the year and is easy money!
Even if the Customer don't choose the product add-on option you're still required to have the right cleaning products on hand, just in case the Customer is missing something. If you have to use it you'll get paid 80% of the add-on fee.
- Your cleaning product can be purchased at walmart or amazon
Your online training program has links to the cleaning equipment you'll need
Your initial supply will cost approximately $50 and you'll make great money from that $50. For example, multi-purpose cleaner only costs a couple of dollars and makes dozens of spray bottles full of multi-purpose cleaner.
*You don't have to get your cleaning products until after your online training program is complete but will need it before you can begin cleaning in our network.
Criminal Record Check*
As you will be going into peoples homes we require you to pass a Criminal Record Check, also known as a CRC. If you already have one you will get a chance to upload it when you onboard with us but it must be less than 12 months old.
- Your CRC must be less than 12 months old
The CRC you supply must state on it that it searched the national RCMP database called the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC).
- Your CRC must be a CPIC one or it can not be accepted
If you don't have a recent CRC then you can get one through an RCMP detachment but it will take a long time to arrive and you'll take a long time to get started with us so it is recommended to get one through an online provider. Most take just fifteen minutes!
- You can get an RCMP/CPIC CRC in about 15 minutes online
In our online traing program we recommend a great online CRC provider that is consideraly less expensive than most you'll find online at approximatelhy $30.
*Please note that a CRC is a 100% requirement.
*If you are an international student or on a work permit, etc, you still can get a CRC. You will just have to list the places you lived in the last five years even if they are outside Canada.
Getting started truly is a fast and easy process. Just apply here now and we'll be back to you within one business day.
- You'll hear from us within 1 business day
From there we'll enroll you in our online training program which you'll have a full week to complete but can completed in just a day or two if your ambition. Then once you have your equipment, products, insurance and CRC in place we just add you to our booking app and you'll be ready to begin earning!
Again, if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-410-6243
- Chat: www.motivatedmaids.com