OperationsFull Time Coquitlam, BC
HR Coordinator - Want to make a positive impact on the world?
Moment Energy is hiring an HR Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring consistent application of HR practices, executing selected HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, H&S compliance, payroll and benefits administration), maintaining HR data and employee records, and supporting general office functions.
We want an energetic candidate who’s excited to support our efforts in sustainable energy technology. You will support a team that is creating second-life battery systems that will be deployed in renewable energy projects across North America.
- $45,000 - $50,000 per year.
- Extended Health, dental, and vision benefits plan
- Flexible Full-time salaried position, 30 or 37.5 hour option for work week
- Unlimited paid sick days
- Parent-friendly schedule
- Regular company socials, events and weekly fitness and yoga
- Start date - ASAP.
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting the hiring team with scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates, creating onboarding documents, and posting new positions.
- Managing employee vacations & benefits.
- Organizing office processes, supplies, and correspondence with different utilities.
- Organizing office inventory with respect to computers, desks, workstations, etc.
- Supporting travel bookings and accommodations for employees on business travel.
- High-level IT support on computer & laptop setup.
- Answering office phone and administrative emails.
- Individuals with the following traits, skills and experiences should apply:
- Have clear communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Active learner as the position requires the incumbent to grow with the company.
- In return, they can expect:
- An opportunity to work closely with company co-founders.
- Help grow a company from the ground up.
- Success in this role may lead to advancement to an HR administrator or HR generalist role.
Moment is a Canadian owned and operated cleantech start-up founded by four tech entrepreneurs. We’re helping to build a sustainable economy by building energy storage systems made from repurposed electric vehicle batteries. Our mission is to provide worldwide access to clean, reliable, and affordable power.
As an impact-based organization, Moment's goal is to provide a reliable and environmentally-friendly energy storage solutions for our customers. We are one of the only Canadian companies working with Nissan North America, Mercedes-Benz Energy, and other world-renowned automakers to repurpose their electric vehicle batteries. Our team was named one of the Top 100 Global Cleantech Companies of 2023, the Cleantech Early-Stage Company of the Year, and the VERGE 22 Transportation Company of the Year in 2022.
Our employees are the foundation for the environmental impact we all strive for, so we put our employees first. We provide a fulfilling work environment and support a healthy personal lifestyle for our employees. Fun, health, and wellness are incorporated into our daily schedule and we encourage all our team members to bring innovative ideas to the table to create an interactive workplace.
As a part of our strong community, you will help the world move one step closer to a sustainable energy ecosystem.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Then we’re excited to meet you!
For more information please visit:
- Our website: https://www.momentenergy.com/
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/momentenergy
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below and upload your resume.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every application that we receive. If you are chosen to move forward, our interview process follows this sequence:
- 30-minute phone screen interview with a member of our team.
- 1 virtual 60-minute interview with a member of our team.
- Virtual or In-Person 60-minute values and fit interview with co-founding team.
- Reference checks.
- A decision is communicated and an offer is extended.
At Moment Energy we aim to complete the entire process above within 2 to 3 weeks. If at any time we decide to end your candidacy, you will be notified of this by a member of our team in writing. We would appreciate it if you extend us that same courtesy.
Moment Energy is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, including our work environment. We especially welcome applications from Indigenous peoples, members of racialized communities, persons with disabilities, women, and persons who identify as 2SLGBTQ+.
Moment Energy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates participating in all aspects of the selection process. Please inform us within your application if you require any accommodations and every effort will be made to meet your needs.