Clubhouse Cleaner (Part-time)
ClubhousePart TimeMississauga, ON
Position Available: Clubhouse Cleaner (Part-time)
The Mississaugua Golf and Country Club is one of Canada’s top private all-season golf clubs, with a diverse membership of 1,400 members and an outstanding Tier One golf course famous for its excellence. The Club has played host to numerous premier events, including six Canadian Opens.
Founded in 1906, MG&CC is a year round private club that offers golf, curling and tennis, dining, fitness and social amenities. Our Tudor Clubhouse is a spectacular venue for casual and fine dining, banquets, weddings and various social events and functions.
Mississaugua Golf and Country Club is seeking a part time Clubhouse Cleaner to join our maintenance department. The Clubhouse Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring all areas of the Clubhouse, including dining areas, offices, washrooms, locker rooms and external facilities (range hut, tennis house, halfway house) are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness
o Perform tasks in a professional, responsive and friendly manner
o Ensure all floor surfaces are impeccable, by vacuuming, mopping and sweeping
o Perform regular dusting, cleaning of windows and surfaces, emptying garbages and stocking washroom items & amenities
o Assist with setting up rooms for events and functions
o Perform basic building maintenance and repairs, including changing light bulbs, painting etc.
o Work in a safe and productive manner
o Previous cleaning experience in a high-end, professional environment
o Ability to operate cleaning equipment and tools
o Experience performing basic building maintenance and repairs is an asset
o Pleasant, respectful and professional when communicating with others
o Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems
o Service oriented – courteous and friendly
o Commitment to teamwork and cooperation
o Strong work ethic – hard working, reliable, positive attitude
o Work in an efficient manner while managing multiple tasks and priorities
o Available to work a flexible schedule, including morning and afternoon hours on weekdays and weekends.
You will enjoy working at MGCC because....
· We offer a team-oriented environment and the opportunity work with enthusiastic, service-oriented professionals
· Enjoy challenging work with lots of variety and opportunities to continuously learn and develop
· Experience a flexible work schedule that facilitates your work / life balance
· Enjoy delicious meals prepared fresh daily by our culinary team
· Have fun with the MG&CC team at our various Club sponsored events and activities
· The opportunity to play golf on one of Canada’s top courses!
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided upon hired
- Covid-19 guidelines and precautionary measures in place
- Social distancing guidelines in place and adhered to
- Virtual meetings encouraged
- Sanitization, disinfecting, cleaning procedures and mask wear policies in place
1725 Mississauga Rd. (Mississauga Rd. & QEW) (Toronto, Canada Area)
**NOTE: MG&CC is not on a bus route. You must have reliable transportation.
MG&CC is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that we will only be contacting the candidates under consideration.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Mississaugua Golf and Country Club will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.