Counselor in student recruitment
MarketingFull Timebrossard, QC
In full expansion, Milestone College is looking for a Student Recruitment Counselor to join its growing team!
The person responsible for student recruitment is responsible for designing and implementing institutional student recruitment strategies, both in Quebec and around the world.
The person will have to:
- Identify and analyze the needs of current and future clienteles, maintain statistics and make recommendations on the program offer;
- Develop and implement the annual recruitment plan, conduct continuous evaluation of the student recruitment process;
- Generate statistical monitoring reports, analyze them and make the necessary improvements to maximize their performance;
- Design and manage national and international projects and partnerships;
- Organize information sessions, open house days and campus visits;
- Design, implement and improve program information and promotion tools so that they reflect the information needs of potential students;
- Design, implement and improve promotions dedicated to social networks;
- Inform potential students by phone, email or in person who need information on the requirements and admission requirements related to the programs offered;
- Promote branding by participating in off-campus recruitment activities;
- Work closely with all internal and external departments involved in the recruitment process, including the admissions and finance department;
- Directs support staff, collaborates in their training, distributes work, verifies its execution;
- Any other related duties delegated by the supervisor.
Qualifications and skills sought
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment or sales;
- Bilingual French and English (knowing a third language is an asset);
- Ability to work in a team in a rapidly changing environment;
- Experience in the field of education is considered an asset;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Skilled in communication and results-oriented.
- Comprehensive group insurance available with the employer's contribution;
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) ;
- Paid sick days and personal days each calendar year;
- We offer two additional weeks of vacation during the holiday season;
- Free parking available for all employees;
- Montreal office easily accessible by public transportation (8min walk from Brossard's Panama train station);
- Opportunity for growth within the organization;
- Multicultural and dynamic environment.v