Student Placement - Internship
In full expansion, Collège Milestone is looking for an intern to work on student placement and join a dynamic team! If you are studying in administration, communications, sales, human resources management or a related field, this internship is for you!
- Place on-campus, co-op and graduated students and program participants in job market related to their studies, skills and experience;
- Liaise with employers to assess job openings and placement needs;
- Present informational workshops to students to outline requirements from the job market;
- Arrange employment onboarding and follow up support to students;
- Perform site visits at companies where candidates have been placed;
- Maintain positive relationships with the company partners;
- Create supporting documents for job placements;
- Maintain information systems to ensure everything is accurate and up to date;
- Genate reports and statistics on the student placement and other activities;
- Set up job transition for students when needed;
- Represent students to communication with employer.
- In the process of getting a degree/diploma in business/communication/sales/HR or related field;
- At least 1-year work of experience in sales, or customer service, or placement services, or recruitment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to compose effective business correspondence;
- Highly motivated by personal targets as well as team goals; a true team player;
- Proficiency with data management;
- Experience with a high volume of administrative work as well as proficient time management capabilities;
- Good organization skills and strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Bilingual French and English.
- Monday to Friday - 35 hours - fexible between 8h and 17h
- This internship is unpaid