Meya is a conversational AI platform that helps organizations better serve their customers via conversational interfaces on websites, mobile apps and more. Meya’s cloud-based platform reduces operational costs and expands capabilities while creating high quality, personalized experiences.
About the role
This role is a customer-facing Product Manager. In this role, you will take ownership of the product aspects of the customer relationship. You will help with demos, partner calls, solutioning and be the liaison for the customer to the engineering and product team.
You will work closely with the Sales team and meet with CEOs, CTOs and other members on the customer side to help them understand Meya's value proposition, answer any technical questions and run complex demos.
- Learn the ins and outs of Meya's platform for building conversational apps
- Own the technical relationship with the customers including understanding requirements and translating their needs to a Meya conversational app
- Provide technical engineering expertise during sales calls to help the Meya sales team
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and future enhancements
- Product manage with the customer and Meya team to deliver a functional conversational app that meets the customer needs
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent related work experience
- Familiar with Python and web technologies, HTML, JS, etc
- Working experience in a Product Manager role
- Experience working with customers
- Clear competence with discussing technology in an engaging way
- Excellent written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of conversational apps & bots [bonus]
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Quick decision making
- Biased towards simple solutions that meet requirements