Solutions Engineer + Developer Evangelist
EngineeringFull TimeKitchener, ON
Meya is a conversational AI platform that helps organizations better serve their customers via conversational interfaces on websites, mobile apps and more. Meya’s cloud-based platform reduces operational costs and expands capabilities while creating high quality, personalized experiences.
About the role
As our Solutions Engineer you will take ownership of the technical aspects of the customer relationship. You will help with demos, partner calls, solutioning, debug complex customer issues and be the technical liaison for the customer to the engineering and product team.
You will work closely with the Sales team and meet with CEOs, CTOs and other members on the customer side to help them understand Meya's value proposition, answer any technical questions and run complex demos.
- Own the technical relationship with the customers, including solutions engineering, demos and roadmap planning
- Provide technical engineering expertise during sales calls to help the Meya sales team
- Deliver demos to prospective and existing customers
- Consult with the customer to best figure out how to implement Meya from a technical aspect
- Report and communicate key takeaways with team members, management and stakeholders
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and future enhancements
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent related work experience
- Ability to code in Python
- Familiar with web technologies, HTML, JS, etc
- Experience in a client-facing solutions engineering role
- Clear competence with discussing technology in an engaging way
- Excellent written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Quick decision making
- Biased towards simple solutions that meet requirements