Senior Frontend Developer
Meya is a customer experience automation platform that helps organizations better serve their customers via conversational interfaces on websites, mobile apps and more. Meya’s cloud-based platform reduces operational costs and expands capabilities while creating high quality, personalized experiences.
About the role
As a key member of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for frontend development of Meya's web console and customer-facing, proprietary messaging channel used by millions of people worldwide. We are looking for a strong and independent person who enjoys challenging work.
- Rapid development on key features
- Develop using Typescript and React
- Work with Meya's engineering team to find the best solutions between Meya's frontend and backend
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent related work experience
- Proficient in Typescript, React, HTML, CSS
- Strong sense of design and UX
- Familiarity with Python 3
- Experience with GraphQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Experience building customer facing platforms where code is shared and used by engineers both inside and outside the organization.
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Quick decision making
- Biased towards simple solutions that meet requirements