CRM and Marketing Operations Manager
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
What's the deal:
Medchart has launched in the USA to emphatic effect and we’re looking for a dedicated hustler with crucial attention to detail. This role is dedicated to creating the absolute best CRM and marketing automation programs to ensure data quality, data conformity, employee training, and sales/marketing activities run without a hitch.
Reporting into the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations, you will be executing tactical programs with key input from Sales, Marketing, and CS to ensure the best and smoothest operation of our inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities.
In this role, you will:
- Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant CRM and automation possibilities/limitations
- Design and build CRM/CEM consumer journeys through email and other activations based on consumers' maturity and engagement with the brand to drive retention, conversion, and engagement.
- Work with marketing, sales, and CS to develop deployment calendars and customer engagements flows
- Work with the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations to track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to help inform sales, marketing, and CS.
- Stay on top of the campaign deployment calendar to make sure projects are on track
- Implement tactical measures to reduce unsubscribes, and grow customer and prospect email list, exercising CASL compliance.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Champion continuous advancement of email features, process improvements, and optimization/automation capabilities to optimize the consumer experience and internal/external workflows
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, but it's not a requirement for the right individual
- Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Hubspot is an asset
- Previous Startup workplace experience is an asset
Who are you?
- Maintain a high level of positivity and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely granular technical abilities and a love for automation
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills (knows how to "figure it out" and is solutions focused)
- Excited at the prospect of building out detailed flows and processes to provide a super targeted persona specific experience
- Think outside of the box
Workplace Perks @ Medchart:
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent wellness initiatives
- Currently in a work from home environment with offices in Toronto and Waterloo
- A positive, diverse, and growth-oriented team environment
How do you impress in your interview?
1. Show us your optimal Sales and Marketing Operation setup
2. Maybe answer a weird question about crossroads
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.