Senior Marketing Manager
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data, delivering unparalleled access to a comprehensive view of patient health. We are rapidly evolving our patient-centric, explicit consent-driven platform with unique machine learning capabilities to empower patients and their agents with new, actionable health insights.
Medchart is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager, to lead marketing campaigns for our brand and discreet commercial teams. You will play a pivotal role in our growth as we continue to expand into new geographic regions and business lines. This position is responsible for working across multiple functions to lead and develop marketing initiatives, ensure flawless execution and monitor the performance of our initiatives. This team member will also be crucial to our internal operations as the marketing team grows with increasing demand and requirements.
Role and Responisbilities
- Strategic stewardship to build brand equity amongst prospects and customers.
- Understand market trends, the vendor landscape, competitive activity, and sponsorship availability in order to identify and prioritize opportunities that build the Medchart brand and pipeline.
- Understand the role of campaigns in the marketing funnel in order to drive maximum impact where it’s needed most while identifying goals and objectives to define the impact.
- Leverage frameworks to drive repeatability and rapidity of planning.
- Partner with growth marketing, content marketing, design and the revenue operations team to translate our business strategy into high-performance outbound campaigns for new customers.
- Manage the flow of information across stakeholders, leadership, and collaborators to ensure that campaign plans and performance are well understood.
- Develop strong partnerships with your stakeholder group to ensure the end-to-end operational effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Deep dive into prospect lead generation sources and programs to understand lead characteristics, refine the lead quality and improve conversion.
- Guide content strategy, positioning and content generation
Required Skills and Experience
- A background in B2B SaaS and Technology Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in a marketing-related role
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects
- Time management and project management skills rooted in frameworks, templates, and processes that help us stay agile while delivering predictable results
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams and individuals across the business
- Familiarity with leading Marketing-related technology platforms like Gong, Hubspot, Webflow, and others
- Experience building a comprehensive channel go-to-market strategy from the ground up with measurable success in an environment where direct sales and channel sales co-exist
- Healthcare or insurance experience assets
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrated behaviours that reinforce Medchart values: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- The ideal candidate would be based in Toronto
What Medchart Offers
- An opportunity to have an outsized impact at an early stage technology company focused on solving critically important and valuable consumer healthcare data challenges
- Amazing culture powered by an inspired, highly collaborative team that believes in Medchart core values: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- Excellent visibility, growth, and personal development potential working closely with company founders and executive leadership
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits in a rapidly-growing, mission-driven, early-stage company
- Health Benefits
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.