Client Success Manager (Health Care Providers)
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor, or other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are accepting remote candidates located in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario!
What's the Deal:
Medchart has launched in the USA to emphatic effect and we’re looking for a versatile hustler to take on one of our new business units as it grows into a major business component across North America. You’ll be working with the Medchart team with a specific focus on Healthcare and the providers of health information.
Your Role and Impact:
Working with the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations (temporarily), you will onboard, train, and support physicians, office managers, and other personas from across the healthcare industry in North America. You will be keeping our existing customers happy, but simultaneously building out new projects and customer segments with key corporate clients as a focus for growth. You will be able to make your mark in the industry while grabbing an opportunity to accelerate your personal and professional development in a fast-paced and varied environment.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, but it's not a requirement for the right individual
- 2 to 4 years of customer success, project management, or direct customer experience is extremely important for success in this position
- Experience working in a clinic/hospital/healthcare setting or exposure to the healthcare industry is a bonus to understand our customer personas
Who are you?
- High level of positivity and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond to achieve results
- Passion for learning and personal growth (probably at an uncomfortable speed)
- Excellent problem-solving skills ("figure it out" mentality)
- Excited at the prospect of juggling priorities and contributing as a crucial strategic and tactical contributor to the team
Workplace Perks @ Medchart:
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent wellness initiatives
-Currently in a work from home environment with offices in Toronto and Waterloo
- A positive, diverse, and growth-oriented team environment
How do you impress in your interview?
1. Show us how you can "figure stuff out" and be adaptive.
2. Maybe answer a weird question about crossroads.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.