Senior Full-Stack Developer
Product DevelopmentFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data, delivering unparalleled access to a comprehensive view of patient health. We are rapidly evolving our patient-centric, explicit consent-driven platform with unique machine learning capabilities to empower patients and their agents with new, actionable health insights.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack developer who is enthusiastic about digital health, secure web app design, and programming for the cloud. As a Senior Developer, you will play an active role in the development and design of our services. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, leader and aspires to take on more responsibilities as we grow.
- A team player who can work within an integrated team of product managers, designers, and developers.
- Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Participate in technical design and planning discussions
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Standardize data quality measurements by establishing metrics, building tools and processes.
- Work with external vendors and aid build vs buy decisions.
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Live our company values of humble, hungry, and care
- Accomplished problem solver, able to think both creatively and methodically.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a full-stack developer (in any languages/technologies)
- Knowledge of software architecture and patterns
- Eligible to work full-time in Canada
- Effective communicator who can translate complex technical concepts into simple ideas depending on the audience.
We use a variety of technologies at Medchart and are looking for passionate people who are willing to learn and challenge themselves every day. We are looking for people with experience in one or many of the following technologies:
- C# (.NET Core and .NET Framework)
- ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Api
- SQL Server
- Cosmos DB
Workplace Perks @ Medchart:
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent wellness initiatives
- Currently in a work from home environment with offices in Toronto, Waterloo, and Dallas
- A positive, diverse, and growth-oriented team environment
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.