IT Support Specialist - Coppell, TX
Client Care and Information ManagementFull TimeDallas, TX
Medchart is building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data, delivering unparalleled access to a comprehensive view of patient health. We are rapidly evolving our patient-centric, explicit consent-driven platform with unique machine learning capabilities to empower patients and their agents with new, actionable health insights.
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist that will install and maintain computer systems and networks, as well as mailroom equipment such as printers, scanners, folding/sorting and postage meter machines, aiming for the highest functionality. You will train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. You will also assist in day-to-day mailroom operations, including receiving, organizing, and scanning documents, and preparing outgoing mail using the printer queue, folding/inserter machine, postage meter, and related processes.
What you will be doing:
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Receive, organize, scan and shred documents
- Manage scanning and printer queue, folding/inserter machine, postage meter, and related processes
- Ensure smooth operation with a proven track record of using and troubleshooting printer queues, folding/inserter machines, postage meters, including supplies and overall maintenance
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding and experience working with diverse computer systems, networks, and mailroom equipment (e.g., printers, folding/inserter machines, postage meter machines)
- Thorough knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented startup environment;
- Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups;
- Health Benefits
- Frequent wellness initiatives
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.