Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up with offices in Toronto and Waterloo, Canada, and Dallas, USA. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor, or other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties such as other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team to support our Engineering, Product, and IT teams! Working under the Senior Director of People Operations, you will work closely with our Technical and People teams to assess and understand hiring and candidate needs. You will develop a recruiting strategy to identify, source, and interview the best candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting full-cycle recruitment including resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling, feedback solicitation, offers, and negotiation
- Continuous learning to stay on top of industry trends, recruitment best practices, and using your knowledge to innovate in the recruitment space.
- Working with Hiring Managers and teams to research roles and generate pipelines
- Building a pipeline of talent through active research, outreach, and networking
- Creating a competitive employment brand for Medchart that attracts the best talent
- Continually striving to improve the candidate experience based on feedback collected
- Implementing fair and unbiased recruitment strategies
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Medchart, ensuring that each person you speak with is excited, engaged and well-prepared to meet the Medchart team
Your previous Experience:
- A degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of fast-paced, high-volume technical recruiting experience
- At least 3 years of experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market
- Previous experience recruiting throughout Canada & United States
- The ability to speak knowledgeably to a wide variety of technical experts to identify top talent
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Workplace perks @ Medchart:
- Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
- Group Health Benefits
- Results-oriented work environment
- Frequent wellness initiatives
- Currently in a work from home environment with offices in Toronto and Waterloo
- A positive, diverse, and growth-oriented team environment
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.