Change Management Specialist
Client Care and Information ManagementFull TimeKitchener, ON
Medchart is a health technology startup based in Toronto and now growing to Dallas. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are looking at add a Change Management Specialist to our team.
What You’ll Do:
As a Change Management Specialist, you are familiar with change management principles, practices, and methodologies, and can successfully utilize those skills to build comprehensive and innovative change plans. Working as part of the Training Team, you are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and are ready to jump in to support frequent process and system changes across the organization.
This position reports to the Manager of Records Processing.
- Maintain inventory of current processes and systems
- Track changes and upcoming changes in terms of requirements and guidelines to those systems and processes
- Proactively complete impact analyses and determine what processes need to be modified or replaced
- Effectively handle multiple priorities to meet all objectives and deadlines
- Develop and deliver training on the adoption of new processes, ensuring they are being done correctly over time
- Provide ongoing support to internal staff as a "help desk" on the new process
- Provide expertise and knowledge to help create effective change plans
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization to understand upcoming changes and implement effective change management plans
- Regularly and consistently facilitate and manage the adoption of change plans and techniques
- Ensure alignment between any new processes or tasks and org structure and roles
- Build specific change activities and lead communication to promote and establish awareness
- Apply standard project management tools and techniques to identify, plan and monitor deliverables
What you bring:
- 2 years of related experience with proven ability running change management initiatives and programs
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Advanced problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is constant
- Familiar with organizational change management methodologies
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented startup environment;
- Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups;
Internal applicants are asked to apply directly through company website or to email applications to HR@medchart.com
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.