Special Operations Specialist
Client Care and Information ManagementFull TimeKitchener, ON
Medchart is a health technology startup based in Toronto and now growing to Dallas. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are looking at add a Operations Specialist to our team.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of Special Operations, you will be responsible for designing, executing, evaluating, and reporting on experiments that test our assumptions in the Records Processing Team. You will constantly challenge the status quo by thinking about and testing how changes to our current processes might have big impacts.
This position reports to the Manager of Records Processing
- Identify areas for experimentation with a subset of record requests
- Design, execute, and evaluate experiments to test current assumptions and processes
- Use logic and creativity to solve difficult problems
- Apply standard project management tools and techniques to identify, plan and monitor deliverables
- Present results regularly to organization stakeholders
What you bring:
- 2-3 years of work experience in as a health information management specialist / law clerk / medical office assistant
- Proven experience solving highly challenging problems
- Embrace and adopt new technologies and processes quickly
- High level of computer proficiency and Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent organization/time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a history of accountability, reliability, and self-management
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented startup environment;
- Active n the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups;
Internal applicants are asked to apply directly through company website or to email applications to HR@medchart.com
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.