Client Care and Information ManagementFull TimeKitchener, ON
Medchart is a health technology startup based in Toronto and now growing to Dallas. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are looking at add a Lead Trainer to our team.
What you’ll do:
As a Lead Trainer, you will be responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance.
This position reports to the Manager of Records Processing.
· Collaborate with management to identify company training needs
· Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions
· Plan, create and implement an effective training curriculum
· Prepare learning resources such as online modules and guides and ensure they are up-to-date
· Train and guide new employees
· Train existing employees on new skills
· Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training
· Participate in employee reviews
· Participate in product development roll out
What you bring:
· Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
· 2 years experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
· Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
· Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
· Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
· Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
· Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Internal applicants are asked to apply directly through company website or to email applications to HR@medchart.com.
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented startup environment;
- Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups;
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.