Platform Product Manager
Product DevelopmentFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology early stage company based in Toronto and Waterloo, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties such as doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We’re looking for our first Platform Product Manager with strong experience in software-as-a-service platforms / products. You should have previous experience running product teams that approach problems with precision, creativity, innovation, and empathy. You are ready to take Medchart to the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Create and own a clear & compelling product vision and roadmap for persona-based experiences focused on medical records requesters, custodians and patients
- Own the overall prioritization of the product roadmap, “why” we are doing those items and able to defend it
- Define, iterate and manage the execution of the product roadmap via release content
- Create and prioritize features, with appropriate acceptance criteria
- Help the product & engineering teams navigate through complex technical & organizational roadblocks
- Work with cross functional stakeholders on product readiness & launch
- Be the product expert on the platform and products, and understand the interdependencies between various parts of the system
- A strong track record of conceiving, building, and launching B2B SaaS products
- Demonstrated the ability to lead cross-functional teams to innovative solutions through highly developed leadership skills
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle to allow for effective communication with our Product Development Team
- A thorough understanding of design-thinking using a structured framework
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you are a self-starter, proactive, and results-oriented
- Demonstrated Medchart’s core values in your everyday work: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- Taken formal training with a reputable product management framework
- Familiar with healthcare data, regulatory constraints around is usage and current / future use cases in various verticals
What we offer:
- Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
- Frequent team lunches and social events
- Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
- Amazing office located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.