Senior Full-stack Developer
Product DevelopmentFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Waterloo, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor, or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers. Through AI, we power insights for world-leading medical research and applications.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack developer who is enthusiastic about digital health, secure web app design, and programming for the cloud. You will play an active role in the development and design of our services. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, leader, and aspires to take on more responsibilities as we grow.
What's in it for you?
Medchart is growing rapidly over the next 18 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive Medchart and influence the product, information architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high-impact problems in an agile fast-paced environment. Finally, your opportunities for advancement and ownership will continue to grow as we rapidly expand across North America!
What skills do you need?
We use a variety of technologies at Medchart and are looking for passionate people who are willing to learn and challenge themselves every day.
We are looking for people with experience in the following technologies:
- C# (.NET Core and .NET Framework)
- ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Api
- SQL Server
- Cosmos DB
Please note, If you are experienced in other technologies not listed here, you might still be the perfect candidate and we encourage you to apply!
- 4+ years of professional experience as a full-stack developer (in any languages/technologies)
- Knowledge of software architecture and patterns
- Eligible to work full-time in Canada
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
- Frequent team lunches and social events
- Remote work/Downtown Toronto Office (we will get you set up to work at home while our offices are closed due to Covid)
- Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.