Customer Support Specialist
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Do you love to surprise and delight customers? If so, Medchart is the right place for you! We're looking for a world class Customer Support Specialist to join our team.
We work in medical records and you'll be working on a daily basis to provide technical support to legal teams in their search for the records needed for personal injury cases. You’ll also be working hand in hand with your fellow Chartees to collaborate and solve all kinds of problems!
As a key member of our Success team you will:
• You will be responsible for helping out our lawyers, paralegals and clerks with a range of challenges and questions
• Respond to support chats and emails in a thoughtful, efficient and friendly manner
• Effectively manage your backlog and tickets/chats
• You will become a product expert, knowing features, workarounds, and even bugs inside and out!
• Report bugs and feature requests and follow up with customers upon implementation
• Find the root cause behind the pain points
• Communicate with the development, product and QA teams to prioritize and resolve customer issues
• Proactively communicate with users on a regular basis to ensure that all their issues and concerns are being dealt with. We aim to be proactive rather than reactive here at Medchart
• Other duties as required
• You have 2-3 years experience in a related field under your belt.
• You are proficient in English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
• You have held a customer facing role previously and you loved it!
• You’re a problem solver and have exceptional diagnostic skills.
• You get technology and you’re not scared to get your hands dirty and figure out how things work.
• You are obsessively customer focused. You have a high level of customer service aptitude and can manage customer expectations.
• You are a natural at managing your time and prioritizing your tasks.
• You are curious and genuinely investigate the issues your customers are dealing with. You assertively represent the voice of the customer.
• You are an amazing communicator. You know how to listen, build rapport and respond empathetically to customers.
• It would be great if you have experience with Freshdesk, hubspot or equivalents
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto with offices in Kitchener-Waterloo and Dallas, Texas. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
Life at Medchart also comes with other sweet perks too:
• Outstanding company culture, we've been recognized as a top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada and Best Start-Ups in Canada for 2020 by Great Place to Work
• Conveniently located at Richmond and Spadina
• Our dress code is casual
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.