Client Success Manager
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto with offices in Kitchener-Waterloo and Dallas, Texas. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
We are accepting remote candidates located in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario
What you'll be doing:
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own group of clients to ensure their success with Medchart. Your main objective will be to onboard, manage, retain our clients, and expand existing accounts. You will be speaking with senior decision-makers and legal assistants at law firms on a daily basis to help them become more efficient with the medical records collection aspect of their business.
You'll be responsible for...
- Demonstrating platform to senior decision-makers and their employees
- Training clients on the functionality of Medchart's platform, where they can submit and manage their requests for their clients' medical records
- Assisting clients with any/all issues, questions, concerns in managing their account
- Developing forward-looking strategies to grow accounts
- Keeping up to date with new product features and updates
- Proactively reaching out to clients & decision-makers to ensure retention
- Preventing Churn – understanding competition, and addressing client concerns or requests
- Understanding Customer Satisfaction measures: e.g., NPS & Satisfaction ratings of clients, client feedback messages, and any other diagnostic that can infer satisfaction of our clients
Who you should be:
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don't fade under pressure
- A person dedicated to exemplary customer satisfaction; the customer comes first and you are committed to ensuring the very best service
- Someone with experience managing a large portfolio of clients with multiple and varied needs
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better every day
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A team player; you understand that client success is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Client facing experience preferably at a SAAS company
- Minimum 5 years in a high-performance account management capacity with proven results driving satisfaction and revenue
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
- A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
- Frequent team lunches and social events
- Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
- Amazing office located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.