Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers.
Who you are
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated and experienced sales professionals eager to take deals to close. Medchart's sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
What you'll be doing
- Cold-calling new and re-engaging past prospects;
- Running clients through a short live presentation/demo to better qualify;
- Creating awareness of, boosting interest in, and setting up demonstrations of Medchart's product;
- Responsible for full sales cycle which includes closing the account, following up and setting the client up for success with Medchart;
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group trainings;
- Keeping the energy up and a positive attitude engaged among your team;
- Keeping a professional mindset;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new Product features and updates.
What you should have
- 3-5 years of sales experience, including cold-calling and full sales cycle;
- Experience with transactional sales;
- Tech sales experience;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
What's in it for you?
Medchart is growing rapidly over the next 18 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive Medchart and influence the product, information architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high-impact sales projects in an agile fast-paced environment. Finally, your opportunities for advancement will continue to grow as we rapidly expand across North America and build a huge company!
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation and commission plan
· Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
· A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
· Frequent team lunches and social events
· Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
· Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.