Outbound Full-Cycle Sales Associate
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data. Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers. Through AI, we power insights for world-leading medical research and applications.
Who we’re looking for:
An ambitious go-getter to seek out new business opportunities across Canada & the US by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients via telephone, performing web demos and participation at trade show or industry events. This person must be fearless in leading our sales efforts as we continue to drive market demand and scale our operations.
What you’ll do:
- Relentlessly cold call potential clients (this is a Sales role after-all)
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities in the market
- Identify prospects’ needs and understand their business drivers
- Set up calls, meetings, or demos with potential clients
- Report sales results to the Director of Sales
What you bring:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative, or similar role
- Cold calling experience. (50+ calls/day)
- Track record of meeting or preferably targets
- Experience with any CRM software
- Excellent communication and probing skills
- Bonus Points for: SaaS/Legal/Clinical domain experience
What's in it for you?
Medchart is growing rapidly over the next 18 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive Medchart and influence the product, information architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high-impact sales projects in an agile fast-paced environment. Finally, your opportunities for advancement will continue to grow as we rapidly expand across North America and build a huge company!
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation and commission plan
· Group benefits and flexible health & lifestyle spending accounts
· A positive, non-traditional, results-oriented start-up environment
· Frequent team lunches and social events
· Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
· Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Note: Successful candidates may be asked to undergo a background check.