Sales Development Representative (Toronto)
Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Medchart is a venture-backed Toronto healthcare and technology startup embarking on a period of rapid growth! We are building the worldʼs most comprehensive health information marketplace of patient-owned, accessible, compliant data using both Blockchain and AI. Our platform aggregates official health record data from all hospitals, doctors' offices and other healthcare facilities across North America on behalf of patients, lawyers, insurers, researchers and private medicine providers.
Medchart is growing 10X over the next 12 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive MedChart and influence the product, architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high impact problems in an agile fast-paced and exciting startup environment located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
What You’ll Do:
● Make a lot of calls. Mostly outbound meaning you’ll need to come ready to call aggressively every day.
● Advise Attorneys. You'll discover their needs and advise how Medchart would be a fit
● Book demonstrations. A big part of your job will be booking demos. We’ll have a monthly target for you to hit.
● Find more potential clients to prospect. We’re a young company so many people don’t even know about us yet. You’ll have an opportunity to find new leads and identify the correct prospects
Who You Are:
● Someone who learns quickly. You don't need to be a software expert to work here, but you do need to be intellectually curious and genuinely interested in tech stuff.
● Someone open to coaching. You should be open to receiving feedback on prospecting, rapport building and closing demos. We’ll make you one of the best in the game if you are.
● A strong listener. A big component of sales is being able to understand your clients’ needs, listening is a hard skill to teach, so this is a strength you need to have.
● Competitive. You are driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
● Bring boundless energy. You can maintain the same level of intensity all day. You don't let rejection, long hours, or repetition drain you.
● Works efficiently and is detail orientated. You're a master multi-tasker. You can talk, type, walk all at the same time and pay attention to small things.
What We Offer:
● Generous compensation plan (including base salary + commissions)
● Health and Lifestyle benefit spending accounts
● Employee discounts to gyms and fitness
● Results-oriented work environment
● Frequent team lunches and events
● Amazing offices located in the heart of Downtown Toronto Fashion District
● A positive, diverse and growth-oriented team environment
● Active in the local tech and startup community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: Medchart does not sponsor visa applicants for work in Canada. You must be eligible to work in Canada at time of application.