Business OperationsFull TimeToronto, ON
Graphic UI Designer
Medchart is a health technology start-up based in Toronto and Kitchener, Canada. We are embarking on a period of rapid growth to build the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data.
Our platform aggregates official health records from any hospital, doctor or other healthcare facility across North America on behalf of patients and their authorized third parties like other doctors, lawyers, insurers, and researchers. Through AI, we power insights for world-leading medical research and applications.
What you’ll do:
● Product Research: Work with our customer success and business teams to gather user data, squash assumptions, and make information-driven decisions.
● Create personas and scenarios: You bring a strong understanding of industry UI/UX standards and user behaviours.
● Content creation: Work with the Product and Marketing teams to generate graphic assets that convey our values to users & the public.
● Design architecture: Using our design system, unify the look and feel of our platforms.
● Wireframes and Prototyping: Iterate through high-fidelity designs with the Product, Customer Success and Business teams.
What’s in it for you?
Medchart is growing rapidly over the next 18 months and offers an opportunity to become an early stage team member. You will help drive Medchart and influence the product, information architecture and user experience. You will work on challenging high-impact problems in an agile fast-paced environment. Finally, your opportunities for advancement and ownership will continue to grow as we rapidly expand across North America and build a huge company!
What you’ll bring:
● You have at least 2 years of full-time Graphic/UI design experience
● You bring a strong user-centric research ethic to work
● You have a proven track record of working with UX, business, and development teams
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation plan
● Group medical benefits, plus Health and Lifestyle Spending Accounts through League
● Eligibility for Employee Stock Option Plan after 1 year of work
● Agile project-oriented work environment
● Frequent team lunches and events
● Amazing office located in the heart of Downtown Toronto Fashion District
● A positive, diverse and growth-oriented team environment
● Active in the local tech and start-up community with optional after-hours events and meetups
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
NOTE: Medchart does not sponsor visa applicants for work in Canada. You must be eligible to work in Canada at time of application.